Mac Cosmetics is on such a roll!! The three part collection with Patrick Starrr, the Aaliyah Haughton collection (click here to read my review about that beautiful collection)and now the Oh, Sweetie collection! The Oh, Sweetie collection is in collaboration with the gorgeous Caro Daur and it includes 15 new yummy glosses. Each shade is named after a dessert and even smells like the dessert it’s named after. All of the glosses have a pretty color shift or fine glitter in them, making them perfect for summer. My favorite is the strawberry 🍓 mousse 😋.
OH, SWEETIE REVIEW:
I was lucky enough to be sent the below seven shades in PR. Which is your favorite shade? The collection is available now and only for a limited time. They are $17 each. When I first saw them, I thought they were a gloss, but they’re actually a whipped metallic glossy formula. The texture is really nice and comfortable on the lips. The shades offer an opaque almost frosted finish (some shades have more noticeable glitter in them than others). Caro Daur’s favourites are Death by Chocolate and Purple Panna Cotta.
I love the packaging on these limited edition lip colors. Everything about them is perfect for summer and fun and girly. I love the sprinkles to go with the sweet theme. It’s also nice that the tube is transparent so you can easily grab the color that you are looking for.
MAC Oh, Sweetie Summer 2018 Collection
Oh, Sweetie Lipcolour – Limited Edition – $17.00 U.S. / $21.00 CAD
- Banana Muffins – orange
- Caramel Sugar – chocolate brown
- Coconut Macaroon – pinky beige
- Creamy Peach Pie – watermelon pink with pink pearl
- Death by Chocolate – burgundy
- Funfetti Cake – white frost with multi-colour pearl
- Gumdrop – intense pink with reflects pearl
- Key Lime Trifle – bright chartreuse
- Purple Panna Cotta – lilac
- Raspberry Cream – fuchsia with blue pearl
- Raspberry Pavlova – bright fuchsia
- Strawberry Mousse – barbie pink
- Strawberry Torte – bright candy apple red
- Sugar Cookies – opalescent pink
- Wild Berry Frosting – cotton candy blue